RINL (Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd)
|TMT Bars||6 mm to 40 mm||FE 500 - FE 500D - FE 550D - CRS|
Applications• Low carbon content and made from fully killed steel.
• Higher yield strength, Ultimate tensile strength and higher percentage elongation when compared to cold twisted bars of same grade.
• Easy bendability, weldability and excellent ductility ensures economy and safety of use.
• In-built ability to resist loss of strength at higher temperature.
• Require less energy for bending and re-bending along with superior reverse bending properties.
• Can be butt welded or lap-welded.
• Use of Fe-500 grade results in saving more than 15% in steel consumption when compared to cold twisted bars.
• Higher corrosion resistance and seismic resistance compared to CTD.
• Ideally suited for any type of concrete structure.